Fast and easy is what you’re looking for…BBQ CHICKEN THIGHS in the INSTANT POT is the answer! It’s also keto-compliant, which makes it ABSOLUTE PERFECTION. It is inspired by a similar recipe found on Pinterest by blogger Confessions of a Fit Foodie. Of course, I have made my own alterations to the recipe making it perfect for our household’s taste. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Yields 4 servings
1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/2 cup BBQ sauce (our favorite is Rib Rack Original)
- Put the chicken thighs in the Instant Pot. (No trivet, just put directly in the bottom of the pan.)
- Add BBQ sauce and mix into chicken well. Then spread chicken out on the bottom of the pan best you can.
- Sprinkle seasoning on top of each piece of chicken.
- Put the lid on and close the valve.
- Set to MANUAL HIGH PRESSURE for 10 minutes.
- Quick release and serve with your favorite veggie!
(We usually serve with Bacon-wrapped Stuffed Asparagus – recipe coming soon. BONUS – it’s perfect for leftovers!)
Here are quick links to items you might need to create this recipe:
I may be compensated through my affiliate links, but all opinions are my own. I would never recommend a product I didn’t genuinely love!