Love spaghetti squash but never have enough time to make it for dinner?? Here’s the FASTEST way to cook a spaghetti squash!! All you need is an Instant Pot, a cup of water and 10 minutes.
1 spaghetti squash (pick one that will fit in your Instant Pot)
1 cup water
- Cut spaghetti squash in half…the short way, right down the center.
- Scrape out the seeds.
- Place trivet in the Instant Pot, the add water.
- Add each piece of spaghetti squash so that you can see in the open sides.
- Put the lid on and close the valve.
- Set to MANUAL HIGH PRESSURE for 10 minutes.
- Quick release, then use a fork to scrape out the “noodles”.
- Serve with your favorite sauce!
Here are quick links to items you might need to create this recipe:
I may be compensated through my affiliate links, but all opinions are my own. I would never recommend a product I didn’t genuinely love!