Veggies so good, they actually melt in your mouth!!! Who knew that bacon and cream cheese were the PERFECT accessories to dress up asparagus?!?! Serve this dish to your family and watch them actually LOVE eating veggies. ENJOY!
Yields 4 servings
64 spears of asparagus, washed and trimmed (I usually buy 2 bundles)
4 ounces of cream cheese
4 slices bacon (thick cut or regular depending on your preference)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Sort the washed, trimmed asparagus into 4 bundles of 16 spears each.
- Top each bundle with a 1-ounce slice of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle each bundle with a little garlic powder and black pepper to taste.
- Wrap each bundle with one piece of bacon, covering the cream cheese slice and place on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each bundle again with just the black pepper to taste.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
(I love to serve this with BBQ Chicken Thighs! It’s so easy, fast and delicious on a busy weeknight.)
Here are quick links to items you might need to create this recipe:I may be compensated through my affiliate links, but all opinions are my own. I would never recommend a product I didn’t genuinely love!