Delicious “pasta” that’s low-carb and nutrient-dense! Zucchini Zoodles fit the bill and they’re super easy to make with a spiralizer tool. That’s an expensive kitchen gadget, right?? NOPE. Spiralizers are super-affordable! You can find them on Amazon for just $9.99 like this one => Veggetti. (P.S. What a great gift for someone!)
Yields 4 servings
4 medium to large zucchini (if they’re small, then double it)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp Italian seasoning
Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Wash and cut zucchini into 3 inch pieces.
- Use a spiralizer to create your zoodles.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Add zoodles to pan and sprinkle with garlic salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Using tongs, toss the zoodles to cook evenly (about 5-10 minutes depending on volume). They are done just as they begin to soften. Do not overcook, as the zoodles will become wet and mushy!
- Serve with your favorite sauce or as a tasty side dish!
(We usually have LAZY LASAGNA over our zoodles. Super-easy and fast during a busy weeknight!)
Here are quick links to items you might need to create this recipe:
I may be compensated through my affiliate links, but all opinions are my own. I would never recommend a product I didn’t genuinely love!