Your new favorite dish to cook in the AIR FRYER!! These peppers cook up in no time, where in the oven they would take an hour+. Quick, easy, low-carb, keto-friendly…all the things! And so versatile. You can stuff them with anything you’d like! ENJOY!
Yields 3 servings
- 3 green bell peppers
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup Pico De Gallo
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese (divided use)
- Cut the top off of each pepper, then take out the seeds and veins best you can.
- Stand upright in the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes @ 355 degrees.
- While peppers are cooking, start browning the ground beef with as much taco seasoning as you like. When meat is pink, add 1 cup of fresh pico de gallo. Stir in and cook until meat is browned. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
- When peppers are done, add 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese to the bottom of each pepper. Then spoon in beef mixture until almost full, leaving a little room at the top.
- Put back in the air fryer for 8 minutes @ 355 degrees.
- When peppers are done, add the remaining cheese to each pepper.
- Put back in the air fryer for 2 minutes @ 355 degrees to melt the cheese. ENJOY!
(I have also stuffed peppers with my LAZY LASAGNA recipe and it was divine! Get creative with this one!!)
Here are quick links to items you might need to create this recipe:
I may be compensated through my affiliate links, but all opinions are my own. I would never recommend a product I didn’t genuinely love!