Need a FAST breakfast to feed your family as you’re running out the door? It’s also a HUGE HIT at every brunch gathering! This EASY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE is your GO-TO dish for a definite crowd-pleaser every time. Leftovers are super-convenient to warm up in the microwave in just 30 seconds to feed your family on busy mornings.
Yields 12 servings
1 lb breakfast sausage (browned and crumbled)
12 eggs (beaten)
1 cup mushrooms (chopped)
1 cup frozen chopped spinach
1-2 cups grated cheese (use your favorite…we use a monterrey jack/cheddar blend)
Salt and pepper taste
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a 13×9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Add browned breakfast sausage to the baking dish.
- Add the mushrooms and spinach, evenly distributing over the sausage.
- Add the cheese (to your liking), evenly distributing over the entire pan.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes – insert a knife in the center, when it comes out clean it’s done!
(I usually cook this on a Sunday morning, then put individual servings of the leftovers in baggies to warm up throughout the week. It’s perfection!)
Here are quick links to items you might need to create this recipe:
I may be compensated through my affiliate links, but all opinions are my own. I would never recommend a product I didn’t genuinely love!