Broccoli that’s delicious – THAT’S RIGHT! Listen to me when I tell you that this recipe is LIFE-CHANGING. It’s low-carb, keto-friendly…and most of all, it gets you to eat your veggies! Definitely worth the 30 minutes it takes to bake in the oven. ENJOY!
Yields 4-5 servings
1 lb frozen broccoli florets (thawed in the fridge overnight)
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt & pepper to taste
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 13×9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the sour cream, heavy whipping cream and garlic powder.
- Add thawed broccoli florets and stir to combine throughly.
- Add 3/4 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese to the bowl and combine throughly.
- Pour broccoli mixture into the baking dish and distribute evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste. Then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and ENJOY!
(Prepare to be amazed by your family going back for a 2nd helpings of veggies!)
Here are quick links to items you might need to create this recipe:
I may be compensated through my affiliate links, but all opinions are my own. I would never recommend a product I didn’t genuinely love!