We’ve talked about spring cleaning of our rooms, bathrooms, pantries and outdoors, but what about a spring clean of your phone? The electronic most used and most likely closest to us at all times; does it get tidied up, reorganized or a fresh coat of paint, ever? Not literally, of course, but as you work your way, room by room, this spring, consider giving your device a clean up, too!
Here are five steps to get you started!
- Get older photos off your phone and back them up to an external drive like Google or Dropbox!
- Take inventory of the apps you use and get rid of the ones you don’t!
- Organize your remaining apps into folders, putting your most frequently used apps on your homepage with a shortcut for easy access!
- Clear cached data! This will vary phone to phone (aka Google it!) but in your settings and storage area you should see an option to clear cache!
- Add a new, fresh background to your phone! Save one of the photos below that inspires you and add it as your background!