Juicy chicken that is exploding with flavor…which is why I call it a CHICKEN BOMB!!! This fast and easy dish is perfect for a busy weeknight. Or better yet, serve it at your next dinner party and knock their socks off!
Bonless, skinless chicken thighs (as many you would like)
Cream cheese (approximately 1 oz. slice for each thigh)
Sliced jalepenos in a jar (2 or 3 slices for each thigh)
Bacon (1 slice for each thigh)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay chicken thighs out with the skinless side down.
- Place one slice of cream cheese across the center of each thigh.
- Place 2 or 3 slices of jalepenos on top of the cream cheese.
- Roll the chicken thigh up around the cream cheese and jalpenos.
- Sprinkle each chicken bomb with fajita seasoning.
- Wrap one slice of bacon in a spiral around each chicken bomb.
- Place chicken bombs on prepared baking sheet, leaving space between each one.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
(You can also add veggies to your baking sheet for a complete meal! Check out our Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken for another idea.)
Here are quick links to items you might need to create this recipe:
I may be compensated through my affiliate links, but all opinions are my own. I would never recommend a product I didn’t genuinely love!